Completion: Fall 2012
The redevelopment of Lansdowne Park is one of the most high profile construction projects currently being undertaken in the City of Ottawa. The redevelopment is being completed through a partnership between the City of Ottawa and the Ottawa Sports and Entertainment Group.
• Refurbishment of the stadiums north stands and Civic Centre
• Construction of a new south stands
• An urban park situated between the stadium and Rideau Canal
• A mixed use development consisting of shops, restaurants, entertainment and condos
Taggart’s role in the project included
- excavation of contaminated material within the limits of the future mixed-use development
- site servicing including sewer and water main construction,
- excavation of a portion of the future underground parking garage
- construction of a large earth berm within the park.
- removal of the asphalt parking lot east of the stadium